Garmin is one of the top rated brands in the list of GPS devices. Manufacturers at Garmin are well aware of the needs of outdoor enthusiasts and truckers that is why their GPS systems appear most useful to frequent travelers. Garmin develops feature rich truck navigation units to serve the commercial users and it goes extra mile for achieving best integration of modern technologies.
Here we are going to talk about one recent product launched by Garmin for truckers. Garmin DEZL 770 LMTHD is gaining huge popularity day by day; if you are also planning to buy a GPS unit for your long distance travel needs, this review can provide you useful details. Hopefully! Soon you will be able to make a decision about the best purchase.
Incredible Features of Garmin DEZL 770 LMTHD:
The first appearance of Garmin DEZL 770 LMTHD presents a solid design with an intuitive glass screen that supports multi-touch display option with advanced True Flat Technology. This GPS unit may appear little heavier but it is just because of its solid build. Few users report that it has shorter battery life but probably that is not a big issue for truckers because they will be using it inside their vehicle where the battery can be filled again with 12Volt power cable.
You will be glad to know that Garmin DEZL 770 LMTHD is designed with all incredible features that most of the professional truck drivers demand from their travel companion GPS unit. It keeps on updating all route information on the go while providing useful notifications about various points of interest such as filling stations, traffic points, and weather details.
Truckers love this GPS unit more because of its awesome touch input and customizable menus that assist truckers to reach their destination without any trouble. The hands-free feature makes it more useful for busy roads so truckers will not face distractions. Garmin DEZL 770 LMTHD comes with 12-month warranty so truckers can ensure a safe purchase for their traveling needs.
- This GPS unit has awesome truck profile feature where users can enter all essential details while moving on the road.
- It keeps on updating essential notifications about legal and non-legal roads.
- Users find its wind hazard and weather updates quite useful.
- Screen keeps on displaying all details about sharp curves, weight stations, narrow roads and much
- Functions well with voice commands.
- The glass screen is interactive and handy enough.
- Truckers report that sometimes this GPS unit updates false information about tunnel and bridge heights.
- You will not find grade ahead notifications well synchronized.
The Bottom Line:
If you drive a mid-range truck then Garmin DEZL 770 LMTHD is one of the most suitable GPS units for your travel needs. This product is loaded with several advanced features and has a solid construction that makes it suitable for rough conditions. Professionals rate it high for its ability to deliver fine-tuned navigation updates for long distance journeys.